We are a team with a strong skill set, offering structured management defined by a complete programme. We focus on collaboration as a project team, bringing in external consultants where needed. This is to ensure the build is focussed on the levels of quality that can be achieved.
From the first discussion and generation of a client brief, we can provide a personal approach to find the right designers, construction companies, specialists and craftsmen to produce the desired finish for your project. Often the individual aspirations for a project can be perceived as difficult to obtain, however with robust management, review and programme, we can minimize planning obstacles, severe delays and spiralling costs.
Uniq offers a complete management package, building trust into our abilities to represent your requirements.
Our services are often referred and we are proud of our ability to work continuously with pre-existing Clients. Client or Employer Representation is a service we offer on projects where the owner or client lives or works abroad. We are effectively the eyes and ears of the project, due to extensive knowledge of all main construction components. We manage Client risk and exposure, and strive to provide a personal approach to client management with absolute confidence.
Client Risk Management
Uniq ensures ‘buildability’ – the operation and durability of the property, in part and as a whole. We interrogate buildability of the design, the complexity of technical designs, as well as mechanical and electrical components. We are also known for dispute resolution, where the relationship between Client and Contractor has broken down. A robust programme of works will ensure that all elements of this type of risk are reduced or eliminated altogether.
As part of our management structure, we ensure the correct approach to managing cost, from provisional sum to actual spend. Constant review and a streamlined approach enables quality to be achieved at the desired level for each project.
We offer an end to end service, providing solutions from site acquisition, planning, build and maintenance. Cost is accounted into the programme on every level, as most Clients are interested in total cost to run and maintain the property, from the time they move in. By focusing on sound working practice, we allow the emphasis of cost management to remain true to the project, without taking over.
Current capacity for 2020 / 2021:
Covid-19: Uniq continues to operate its services with all staff working from home. Please contact us via email or individual mobile numbers.
Our projects are solely abroad at present and we do not have capacity for further projects over the next two years, however we will always be interested in any enquiry or project where we can recommend a service or provide certain insight. Please do get in touch.
Areas of capability:
- High-end, Prime and Super-Prime Residential and Apartments
- Residential Refurbishment from one room to home extensions
- Developments, including Boutique Hotels
- Luxury Offices
- Luxury Commercial Property
- High-end Commercial Property
- Signature Retail Property
- Yachts and Bespoke Interiors
- Complex and technical solutions, eg. Wine Cellars, Cinemas or other Audio Visual requirements, bespoke Garages
A selection of our projects:
- Ski Lodge, Courchevel – new build, Private Client
- Villa, Cap Ferrat – Refurbishment and landscaping, Private Client
- The Crown Estate, Oxshott – 13,800sq ft high end new-build property, Private Client
- St Georges Hill, Weybridge – 18,000sq ft high end new-build property, Private Client
- Commercial fit-out of Grade 2 listed building, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Knightsbridge Apartment, London, Private Client